IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS AND/OR PROSPECTIVE INQUIRER
If you are a genuine Prospective Purchaser or Inquirer, and you would like to obtain additional information in respect of any listing marketed by U1st Realty, PLEASE COMPLETE THE CONTACT US FORM BELOW. It is a requirement that you agree to this Client Confidentiality Agreement below in order to request information on a property listed and/or promoted by U1st Realty Pty Ltd.
U1st Realty will respect the discreet nature of your enquiry, as we do for all our clients.
To: U1st Realty Pty Ltd
Having declared in general principle, that I/we have a genuine interest in U1st Realty’s listing/s, I/we now request that, in your capacity as a broker for the Vendor, you supply us with a copy of a current “Information Memorandum” (IM) or similar, describing the requested listing/s in further detail. I/we undertake that the IM or similar additional information will be used for no purpose other than to assist me/us in determining whether I/we/our client wish to purchase or lease the said business/property listed. [NB: if you are a professional adviser or similar acting on behalf of a client or some third party, you are required to nominate your client’s name below]. I/we agree that the IM and any other information or material made available to us (written, verbal or otherwise) via U1st Realty, or the Vendor, or their Solicitors, will remain strictly confidential. To maintain the confidentiality of the information and material made available to me/us, I/we agree as follows:
1. That all information furnished to me/us by the Agent or Seller will be deemed confidential and I/we agree not to disclose any such information to another person, except to secure the advice and recommendations of my/our advisors. Any information obtained by me/us shall not be used to the detriment of the Business. The Seller is hereby designated as a valid authorised third party beneficiary to this Agreement. a) The information and material will only be distributed on a “need to know basis” to me/us, our senior executives or directors of our company, and /or professional advisers and financiers to my/our company, and I/we shall take responsibility that all parties involved will be bound to and will adhere to the terms of this agreement. b) Any copies made of the information and material will only be for the purpose of internal communications and that a system will be instituted to facilitate the recovery of any such copies. c) To undertake to return all information and material (including any additional copies) to U1st Realty.
2. This undertaking shall not apply to information and material that: a) At the time of provision or disclosure, or subsequently (through no fault of me/us) becomes in the public domain. b) Was already known to me/us before the date thereof. c) Is subsequently provided or disclosed to me/us by a third person who has the right to provide or disclose same. d) Is disclosed by me/us pursuant to any law or order of any court, of any governmental agency or other regulatory body with whose instructions me/us are bound to comply with.
3. Although I/we understand that U1st Realty Pty Ltd and the Vendor and their Solicitors believe that the material to be provided is accurate to the best of their knowledge, I/we acknowledge that no representation or warranty has been made or given as to the accuracy or completeness of any information or material obtained.
4. I/we agree that neither U1st Realty Pty Ltd nor the Vendor or their Solicitors have any liability to me/us or any of our advisers or representatives, arising from the selection or use of the information or material by me/us and any associates.
5. I/we acknowledge that the Agent has informed me that they are working with me as a Seller’s Agent. The Agent is not an agent for me/us, but is an Agent for the Seller and has a contract providing for a fee to be paid to the Agent by the Seller upon the sale or other disposition of the Seller’s Business or Property. I/we agree not to circumvent or interfere with the Agent’s contract with the Seller in any way. Even though the Agent may assist me/us in locating a business and in the business buying process, such action will not convert any member of the Agent’s staff into an agent for me/us.
U1st Realty - We Love Creating Opportunities for Home Ownership! - If you have any urgent questions or queries, please call us on (07) 3102 4477 or 1300 8178 73 today. - U1st Realty: Jeff Harlow - 0407 5777 27 Allan Pearson - 0418 66 11 25
Admin: PO Box 78 Redbank Qld 4301
Sales: 99 Collingwood Drive Collingwood Park Qld 4301
U1st Realty - Business Broking & Consulting Services, Buy & Sell Homes, New Home Builder, Granny Flats, Rental Home Property management.
General Advice Warning: Any advice contained in this website is of a general nature only and does not take into account the objectives, financial situation, or needs of any particular person in specific. Therefore, before making any decision, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice in regard to those matters.